1) The sale of food in under-ground stations is to be discouraged as it results to rat menace , generate heat through cooking, causes spread of food smell and may be potential fire hazard. In no case cooking shall be permitted in under-ground stations. At best electrical heating and cooling facilities may be extended for semi-cooked/cooked food.
(2) The tenure of existing kiosks which are going to be completed and there is no provision in further extension of the tenure in the agreement,shall not be extended on completion of tenure of the license agreement. If they so desire they may be given the option to shift in the shops which are vacant from the previous auctions on proposal/walk-in basis at the reserve price.
(3) Other long term contracts awarded earlier to different licensees shall be dealt with as per provisions of their respective contract agreements.
(4) The built-up shops lying vacant after open auction may be licensed through direct proposal basis on mutually agreed terms & conditions in order to safeguard DMRC’s financial interest.
(5) In the stations where the built up shops are not available, DMRC shall if feasible and required shall either spare the available space (TOM etc) or construct built-up shops at its own cost as per the approved layout and specifications. All the necessary work including basic internal finishing, electrical cabling as a single point supply etc shall be carried out by DMRC at its own cost. These built-up shops shall be allotted through competitive process for specified usages as per criteria decided by DMRC.